Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tryout - Day 1

Although the concert kind of threw a "kink" into our first day of tryouts, all in all, I think it went well (although the gym was waaayy too quiet at times). Had a few new faces show up as well (Jade & Carrie) and both seemed to have good attitudes.

With Lea out for the season and Hannah D likely to see limited action for the next few weeks, our guards are going to have to step it up in preparation for our first game. Success starts with preparation.

And on another note, I want each of you to think about a pet-peeve that really bothers or irritates you. Although I could probably think of a dozen or more that irritate me, I really only have two or three that pertain to the team.

The first is being late to practice. When you show up late, you send a message to both your coach and to your teammates that you aren't really as interested as they are in maximizing our preparation time before our first game.


4:13

No comments: