Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Coach... I never thought I'd see the day..."

Olivia didn't hold back during today's shoot-around when she said "coach... I never thought I'd see the day that we willingly play in a pick up game with Emmanuel players..." and she's right, who would have imagined?

It seems the team we "love to hate" is trying real hard to befriend us of late. With the boys, it started with Garrett & Ben. With the girls, it started at the East Regional tournament when some of the girls asked why we were cheering for Grace and not them. Then at the Final Four, a couple of the Emmanuel girls planted themselves firmly near our team and just wanted to hang out.

And now... we've got 'em asking to come and workout with us...??? I know stranger things have happened, but I'm hoping this doesn't mean I have to start being nicer to towel boy... ;)

4:13

No comments: