Thursday, February 14, 2008

Setting Us Up for Success


A wonderful thing is happening to the team right now.

Just as we are primed and ready to head into the Final Four with plenty of momentum, Chelsea suffers a foot injury that will likely end her season. Then the night before we leave for the Final Four, Heather gets the flu and will miss the tournament. Two starters out. A tough road ahead? Maybe, maybe not. You see, I believe God is setting us up for success. That's right success! God doesn't use the mighty & strong to show the world His glory, no, He uses the lowly and weak - the underdog so to speak.

Now that doesn't mean I think we are lowly & weak or that we are the underdog, but when the other teams see that we are missing two starters, they will perceive us as weak. Then WHAM!!! We give 'em a taste of what 4:13 is all about!

By the time the tournament ends, every team there will KNOW the power we have behind 4:13.

1 comment:

Hannah! said...

Hey girls....
I know that we played our heart out this week and thats what counts in the end.
We are deffianantly champions in my book no matter what anyone says.
I am so proud of each and everyone of you! I am beyond glad to call you my team! :D

-
Heatheroo: We missed you this week! Get better! NO matter if you were on the floor or not we knew you were cheering us on <3

Chelsea: You are such a great encourager to me and all the girls no matter if your on the floor or not! We missed you this week but we'll get them next year! :) <3

Liz: You are an awesome friend and I couldn't play without your encouragement! Allthough I only got to play with you 2 minutes this season, it was enough! <3

Jess: what can i say "you go baby" as the grace lady would say! Awesome job! Way to make those 3 pointers girl! you are so fun to be around! Life would be dull without you and sheff! <3

Sheff: You are such a great leader and point guard! You did awesome this week! Thanks for all you do for me! :D<3

Hilliary: Way to go girl! Nice shots and GREat defence! :D <3

Julie: Good job this week! YOU are always in the right place! NIce rebounding! :DD<3

Liv: You did an awesome job this week running point! Nice ark! Keep it up! :D <3

Rachel: You have so improved since the beginning of the season! If we would have an award for "Most improved" I would vote for you! Good job girl!

Leah: Good job this week girl! Great offence and defence! Keep up the good work!

Rebecca: Good job this week! Nice passes and shots! way to be an encourager to everyone! :D <3


I am so glad to call you my team!
and no matter what we are a **TEAM**00

♥I love you all♥
In his name we play
4:13