Wednesday, November 28, 2007

God is in Control - Part II


WOW! was my over all impression of the Andrews Institute in Pensacola. I had heard that Dr. Andrews was one of the top sports medicine surgeons in the nation, but I figured some of that was probably just hype. Boy was I wrong!

The waterfall and 15 foot tall palm trees in the lobby should have convinced me that this wasn't your typical doctors office. As a matter of fact, his building was as big as a Wal-Mart, yet I was still skeptical. As we walked though the hallways, we saw autographed picture after autographed picture from athletes that we routinely watch on TV, each with their arm around Dr. Andrews with words of thanks and praise for him for the repair on their ankle or their knee or their wrist. The list was long, but some very notable athletes from the NBA (Chales Barkley and Micheal Jordan), NFL and MLB, as well as some common folk like George Bush Sr. (yep!).

I think God has her in some pretty capable hands!

No comments: