Friday, November 23, 2007

To Knee or Not to Knee..That is the Question.

Hey the coolest thing happened a couple of days ago. My pastor ran into my mom and I and he asked about my knee. I told him and he put us in touch with Dr. Andrews, who happens to be the team doctor for the Washington Redskins (NFL) and the Tampa Bay Devil Rays (MBL). Dr. Andrews is considered by many to be the best orthopedic sports doctor in the South. My mom made an appointment for next Friday. Hopefully, he will be able to get me back on the road to recovery. I'm really hopeful that he will be able to put me into a brace, that I can play in, before I go into surgery. Even if it's just a few minutes off the bench, I really want to be able help our team out. This team is the best thing that has happened to me and I really value our friendship and sisterhood. Each and every single one of you are very special to me. Hopefully, everyone had a good Thanksgiving and I'll see you on Monday.

Liz

1 comment:

Sheff #40 said...

We have an awesome God and an AWESOME basketball team! Liz, know that through these troubled times, you not only have great friends, family and God to talk with...you have TWELVE amazing girls who are praying for you and love you very much!! STAND STRONG and remember...

(can you guess what I'm gonna say?)










keep guessing
















nope















nope









PHILIPIANS 4:13 BABY!!
I can do ALLLLLL things through Christ who strengthens me!!



LOVE YOU GIRL!!
♥sheffy♥