Monday, January 3, 2011

TURN YOUR "I WISH" INTO YOUR "I WILL"

Far too often, players waste time daydreaming about the type of player they want to become.  And that's usually as far as it gets, just daydreaming.

If players spent the same amount of time per day practicing to be the player they want to become... as they spend daydreaming of being that player, the court would be full of great ballers.

The first step to actually becoming a great player is to turn your "I wish" into your "I WILL."

No more blaming your circumstances.  No more blaming your coach.  No more blaming others.  No more blaming your schedule.  No more excuses - period!  Not today - not ever again!  From this point point forward, decide that whenever you are challenged you will respond with "what am I going to do about it?" and follow that up with "I WILL."

Success is the byproduct of determined & focused effort.  If it were really that easy... you would already be great.  Use this moment, right now, as your starting point!

4:13

No comments: